Tuesday, April 28, 2009

give tokyo their notice. またね!

Daniel, Lottie, and I at TGIF!

Melissa, Lindsey, Sonya and I at the さよなら party.

Daniel with the j-ladies :)

Cass の さよなら party.

Avery being silly ;)

Yuta with his "pray for me" t-shirt.. he he

peace out Cass!! We went to Odaiba :)

my Japanese baby.. yui chan. ちょうかわいいいいいい!!this little one helped lead her mom to her the Lord and she reads her bible everyday.

Love you Cass!! xoxox

Cass.. hope you got home safe- I miss you already.
And Daniel you're leaving for Spain... sigh ;(
Lindsey, Trent and Theo you follow shortly after!!

A lot of change is going on here in Japan. People who have really become my family are about to leave. I can hardly believe it, but I will follow shortly after.
For those of you who don't know, I was actually scheduled to leave this week- But I decided to stay through the summer because it's going to be the BOMB! Please be in prayer for our many interns and vols that will join us starting in May.

RanDom thOuGhtS:
A) idols- Since even before coming to Japan and seeing the stone and wooden idols I have assumed that I certainly do not have idols. I feel however that the Lord has been showing me that I too have idols, and I have to surrender these.

B) Sonya and I are thinking of opening a cupcake shop in tokyo and we will compete with K's cafe.

3)I miss the American movie theatre.. and of course chickfila!

3 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Yumm..a cupcake shop! I think you should get that operation going in Africa! And come live close to me! :) I am praying for your summer Audge. I can imagine you will miss your friends who have gone so much, but I know the Lord still has plans for you there in Tokyo over the summer. I can't wait to hear about it and see photos! I love you sweet friend!

Daniel said...

Thanks for the post. I thought of you (obviously) during the Chick-fila today. Get em this summer!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

NOOOO, come home :(

I'm sad, selfishly sad...

send me a detailed email about the "secret project" I need an update!