
The fujino's and I at a banquet on the zama base.

monthly house church at k's cafe.

We had house church just this past Sunday. It was a really encouraging time. We talked about how to live out our relationship with Jesus in everyday life. Things in tokyo can get really busy, I have definitely become caught up in that sometimes. So often for Japanese Christians it can be hard between classes, job hunting or long work hours to keep close with the Lord.
Some of our friends who are not yet believers are getting one step closer, that has been a really amazing process to watch.
"i've got nothing left to lose, but i'm no pair of dancing shoes" gavin degraw

1 comment:
My sweet Audge podge, Im so sorry I have been out of touch..I really haven't had internet for the last two weeks. Our sub-office in Karamoja is still waiting on internet. I so badly want to catch up..skype and email to hear all that is on your heart. You really are beyond beautiful. I love this post...we can all get caught up with "busy" lives...and put our relationship with Him on hold for things that really don't matter. I pray daily that the Lord keeps my eyes focused on things eternal..and things that matter to him. Like my friendship and relationship with YOU...I know that matters to Him, and I need to do a better job at keeping in touch with my amazing friend!!!! :) I love you Audrey..just know!
Post a Comment