Friday, March 27, 2009

my day is his day.

just another day in my back yard.

My family here ;)

We had a meeting last week in Hakone.. it is close to fuji san. Thanks for the pictures Jessi- even though you didn't know I stole them... muuuhahahahahaha!


Today was a really great day! I met with Rina and Yoshi. We studied the story of Creation to Christ. I found this on a Japanese Christian website. www.jesus-follower.org
Rina and Yoshi said it was so great to learn all of the basic points of the bible. Please continue to pray for them as they continue to grow in their new faith.
I had Japanese class today. I wrote out with Morri sensi a very basic form of the Creation to Christ story. There are a few new words in it that I have to learn. But my goal is to put this to memory so I can share with the Japanese who can't speak English at all. But even though language is such a challenging barrier- God can speak through my baby Japanese ability- I've seen it! He is soooo powerful!! ほんとに!
Then tonight I hung out with my sweet friend Ma. She is seriously sooo cool. We met in Nov of 2007 and have been hanging out ever since. She is a hair stylist, so tonight I went to her salon and she did my hair for me. ;) I got to read to her the creation to Christ story that I wrote with Morri Sensei. I've shared many times with her before and though she always listens with a smile- I think she may not be ready to believe yet. But I just keep planting seeds, knowing that God's word will not go void.
I really love my friends here. And it is for THAT reason that I truly desire they would be in Heaven with me one day. I want to party with them there for all of eternity. God soooo desires to be in a relationship with them too, I have seen more and more of this! My prayer is that for my last few months here God would use me in a mighty way. And that when I return to the states He would continue to use me to bring more and more Japanese to Him. THIS is what I was made for, and what an honor that is.. what an honor.
Yu san is really close to becoming a Christian. He has been studying the bible with us for a long while now, and even keeps bringing his friends to bible studies. Pray that he will get saved soon... I know God has big plans to use him to share with his people.
We have monthly house church this sunday. All of the beleivers we work with in the tokyo area come, and some seekers too! Should be a great time of encouragement!
Love to you all,
オードリ

1 comment:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

A baby kimono! yay!

Audrey, when you come back I'll be finishing up work (forever) and we can play so much, and then you can come to the hospital and help me push, and then we can dress her up all the days of our lives and she can be the flower girl in your wedding! (oh, that is if you want her to be :) haha)

I'm counting down the days frand.