
It was their first time dying eggs.. cute huh?

cute manami chan... Love her!

Kana! Of course she would pick pink ;)

Cass!! I'm not letting you leave!.. you are too awesome ;)

Trent and Kenyu San. Kenyu kept saying "cheers" instead of "cheese" when he was taking pictures!! he he :)

Yuta San.. He decided to make Yakisoba (fried noodles) for everyone! Cool huh?

just girls having fun :)

Daniel with some of his friends. He will always love the Japanese! :) 2 years already!! honto?!

Everyone together!! :)

We had an Easter party at Brian and Daniel's apartment last night. As you can tell.. there were a lot of people there!!
It was good to see old friends, and also to meet new ones. I heard all through out the night several great conversations going on about what the real meaning of Easter is. But I couldn't help but notice that there were only a few Christians to share with such a big group of people. This is the theme of Tokyo actually- so many hearts that have yet to hear the gospel and so few people to share with them. The harvest is plentiful and the workers are few.
But also the time is now! :) So many wonderful things are happening in our group of friends- some who are sooooo close to salvation, a few who are wanting to be baptized.
Oh... and do you remember Kaz san?! ("Kaz san is the bomb!"-Christi Tyner) Well just so you know, his wife also became a Christian just the other day!! His son and daughter also helped lead her to the Lord! How amazing that two years ago Kaz san was the only believer in his family and today his whole family believes! The Lord really means it when he says-- You AND your Household will believe!!
Happy Easter everyone!
Love,
Audrey

1 comment:
Aww, I want to be at your Easter party!
And I can't believe you are going to hawaii...I'm so jealous..#1 that you get to go to HAWAII and #2 that you aren't coming HERE instead!...Very very soon my friend!
Post a Comment