Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i was on japanese tv.

We were taped back in March for a TV show called Zoom in Saturday. It aired on April 18th but I wasn't here to see it. So our friend Yuta recorded it for us!!



I heard this song while I was in Hawaii shopping in American Eagle. I thought it was SO cute because it's about her love for Japan. ;)

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Audge!! How amazing!! You are so cute..and I LOVE that you were on tv!! When will you be back in the states? Oh how I dream of chik fil a dates with you...coke in hand with LOTS of mascara on! hehe! I miss you and love you more than I can ever say. I can't believe how fast 2 years went and now you are heading back home soon. Its crazy!! I hope I get to talk with you soon my amazing and sweetest friend.

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

So, I know you always SAY that you can speak Japanese but I guess I never really believed you because all I kept thinking while watching that clip was...dang...Audrey can speak Japanese! Who knew?