
Today marks my exact two year mark. Yes this day exactly two years ago I began my adventure as a Journeyman, or journey lady as us cool girls like to say.
I can hardly even believe I have actually seen two years of my life flash before my very eyes. I'm coming up on some big decisions about where and what the Lord will lead me to next or even if He's calling me to stay here.
I feel pulled in a million different directions, but I am wanting to remain open to just what HE has for me. And I know that HE just wants me to be happy. Because when we are most happy and satisfied in HIM, we are MoSt glorifying to him. Wow- what an incredible God I serve.
We have our big summer that is about to begin, in just a few weeks! Thank you for being in prayer for the city of Tokyo.
Love,
Audrey
Karaoke and THE biggest melon soda you've ever seen in your life i bet! Brian.. don't be hatin.

Our friend Rie invited Sonya and I to her friend merch's Christian band's performance.. aka worship service.

Linds and I at her baby shower!
Trent and Lindsey leave tomorrow!! Trust me.. y'all will be greatly missed! ;(

Sonya, myself, Kelly and linds at the shower.

Sonya and I at coldstone with yuri. I got strawberry shortcake serenade btw Daniel.

Yuri and I eating tonkatsu with sonya! mmmmm yummmyy! :)

Brandon Heath- "What if We" album. Lyrics that best describe my heart:
There is hope, for me yet, because God won't forget, all the plans he's made for me
I have to wait and see, he's not finished with me yet, he's not finished with me yet
Still wonerin' why I'm here. Still wrestling with my fear
But oh... He's up to something,
And the farther out I go, I've seen enough to know that I'm not here for nothin'
He's up to somethin'
it's an uphill climb. you will survive. What are you so afraid of? it's ok now, Hey now.. you can let go.
Listen up, I'm listening now.
Give me your eyes so I can see everything that I've been missing. give me your heart for the ones forgotten.
Are you growing weary of all my good intentions? You said that I must now surrender.
not gonna fight you anymore, not gonna try to lock the door. You took your life and gave me yours there is no reason why I shouldn't trust you with mine.
The countries and cities so far, this is my dream and my gift but sometimes i get scared. somehow I cease to belong anywhere. So i need you when it all starts to show, when I'm alone.

3 comments:
I can't believe its been two years already! I'm so glad you have kept this blog Audge so I feel like I haven't missed a thing! I will be praying for you my sweet friend through this decision making process. I know that it's not easy! But He knows the plan! :) I also continue to pray for you as you are saying good-bye to friends who have been with you the last 2 years. I know that can't be easy either!
I love you my Audge. Can we maybe make a time to skype or talk on the phone soon? I just have really been missing you lately.
That song is AWESOME! I mean, perfect, any struggling heart could relate, good girl Audrey, good girl!
i totally forgot it had been two years!! how did that happen? thanks for the reminder... it's been an incredible two years. glad that you are still on this side of the world!
Post a Comment