
a bunch of us went to disney sea!!

us girls, being crazy.. as usual! :)

All the ladies in the little mermaid's home!!

Melissa being sacrificed by kelly and i .. he he

Tower of Terror!! ahhhhhhh.. looks like I was for REAL scared.. ppahahhaaa!

The fountain springs in front of Tower of Terror.

The weather was perfect and the lines were soooo short! Yay, Thanks Jesus!!

the globe at disney sea. it looks so cool at night.

I will miss these ladies.. But K dawg.. see you soon huh!!?

Mayuko and I. She is just soooo great!!

nice shot sonya. She took all of these actually! :)

Our Jesus train prayer project. all aboard the Jesus train!!

randoms:
**got the new jonny diaz CD
**after 72 hours of no sleep one becomes legally crazy.
**adam shi masu is keeping the tradition alive and preached a sermon during my wathing of the Bachelorette... sigh
**looks like im heading home in july! See y'all soon then, huh?
Humility.
Last night God showed me humility from another perspective. I would say that my theme so far for my entire two years of serving here has been trust- aka: I ain't doing it.. and I don't get it!
The root meaning of the word humility actually means to "know yo place".
1. I'm not God - Praise de Lord!
2. I don't know all things
3. I can't control all things- big surprise!
NeW Found PEace..?!
I have such a difficult time trusting the Lord with the things of my future, but I must humble myself and say: "God is God, and I am not".
What a simple yet profound concept.
http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/trial/humble-christians
Last night we had a friend stop by after he got off work. He was working in America so it had been a long time since we saw him!! I could actually SEE the way God has been changing his heart, I pray that he becomes a Christian sooo very soon. ;)
We are really excited about what all God is going to do and I ask that you will join us in praying for Tokyo.
muah! <3

2 comments:
audge, so jealous of the new jonny diaz CD, and your trip to disney!! also jealous that i wont see you when you head back to the states in july. i have really missed you so incredibly much lately!!!
i am continuing to pray for japan. i know that God is still using you there, even as you are preparing future plans! i love you my little piggy!
Whoa, wait a sec--I was hoping to come visit in July and I'm now learning you skeedaddling back to the states? ;=;
Post a Comment