Sunday, September 30, 2007

Be Still


You come to Me Weighed down by burdens

You long to be free

But the confusion entangles you


Be still, my precious one

And know how deeply I love you

Be still, my precious one

And know how deeply I love you


You pour out your heart to Me

But there is no need

Your heart's already Mine

Your heart's already Mine

You feel like you have to explain yourself to Me

But I formed you, I know you and I am here


Be still, My precious once

And know how deeply I love you

Be still, My precious one

And know how deeply I love you


I will fill your emptiness

I will heal all your wounds

I will take your broken pieces

I will make you whole again


My ways are higher

It doesn't all have to make sense right now

My love is stronger

So wait for me, wait for me and me alone

Be still, My precious one

And know how deeply I love you

Be still, My precious one

And know how deeply I love you


I will fill your emptiness

I will heal all your wounds

I will take your broken pieces

I will make you whole again


Derek McTavish Band

1 comment:

Katy said...

That..is...beautiful.