Friday, September 21, 2007

the lost ones.


When I walk around in Tokyo there is an overwhelming feeling of lostness. And since less than one percent of Japan claims Jesus as their savior, I don't have to guess that everyone around me is lost.. I know it.

This is a very heavy feeling on my heart, that often brings me to tears. I want to run up to each person in a frenzy and say "Hey do you know Jesus, please let me tell you about him!" But there are so many, I can't do it all alone. There is so much labor needing to be done and not enough laborers!

My first week in Japan here I went to Asaksa (one of the major shrines) and my heart sank. It hurt so bad to see God's children bowing to stone. Satan wants them to be lost, he wants them to pray to statues. This is the invisible battle. We often deny this battle.. maybe out of fear, ignorance, or even selfishness.

But I can't ignore the battle here, because its so evident. This is why I have come here to rescue Japan with my savior, one heart at a time. He uses me..Me!?--Despite all of my weakness, unpleasing ways and lack of obedience.

Join us in the battle and pray for the people of Japan!

Pray for the universities as we go to the battle fields!

2 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Less than one percent?!? He has led you there audge, and He will be faithful. I am praying with you!!

Jena Tager said...

hey aud! cant believe i found you hope all is well - praying for you chicka much love, jena