.jpg)
September 3, 2007
And we can see that, God, You're moving A mighty river through the nations When young and old return to Jesus Fling wide, you heavenly gates Prepare the way of the risen Lord
Konnichiwa!
How great is our God! He is so good and worthy to be praised.. in both the good times and the bad.
These past seven weeks here in Japan I have seen God’s heart ache for this nation, and let me tell you.. Jesus is here and moving in the most mighty of ways! I ask that you continue to be faithful in your praying for Tokyo Japan, for he has surely been hearing us.
Our team has started two house churches this summer after seeing 16 people come to the Lord. Some have been serving here for over 20 years and have never seen anything like this before!
The third house church will begin on Saturday the 8th when my friends A, K and I will meet to pray, worship and study the bible together. K has been a believer since April, and A became a believer last week after only studying the bible with me twice! A fourth house church is on the way!
T has particularly been on my heart, he so skeptical but the Lord is drawing him! We studied the bible last week and he said that he felt something so warm and peaceful on his heart. When he asked us what the feeling was we said God, and he replied, “is it he? ..if this is Jesus then he is AWESOME”.
Y has hung out with us a few times, we have shared the gospel and she seems to be interested in learning more. We will meet this week again!
I met with E last week for lunch and shopping, I didn’t expect to have two bible studies with her that day, but when I busted out the word of God she didn’t let me close it!
M and Y (the first girls I saw come to Christ) are both going to America to study. M has continued to meet and study with us and has even shared with her family about Jesus! Yuka met with us once for studying- M taught the bible study to her. But we must pray for Y, she told M she is not interested in studying the bible anymore. Pray that when they leave for America God will put Christians on their path to disciple them and befriend them for their first steps as believers.
I still continue to go through ups and downs, but these valleys are making me stronger in him when I climb out. The Lord has been closer to me now than ever before. He is teaching me more than I want to learn- it is just so much. But mostly he has shown me how to have a child like faith, knowing that he does have good plans for my life and has each of my days perfectly lined up according to his good and perfect will- as he knows your plans!
Thank you for praying for Tokyo and for all of my Japanese friends here.
Thank you for joining me on this adventure to bring the name of Jesus to every heart in Japan!
Love in Jesus, Audrey K. Johnson
.
And we can see that, God, You're moving A mighty river through the nations When young and old return to Jesus Fling wide, you heavenly gates Prepare the way of the risen Lord
Konnichiwa!
How great is our God! He is so good and worthy to be praised.. in both the good times and the bad.
These past seven weeks here in Japan I have seen God’s heart ache for this nation, and let me tell you.. Jesus is here and moving in the most mighty of ways! I ask that you continue to be faithful in your praying for Tokyo Japan, for he has surely been hearing us.
Our team has started two house churches this summer after seeing 16 people come to the Lord. Some have been serving here for over 20 years and have never seen anything like this before!
The third house church will begin on Saturday the 8th when my friends A, K and I will meet to pray, worship and study the bible together. K has been a believer since April, and A became a believer last week after only studying the bible with me twice! A fourth house church is on the way!
T has particularly been on my heart, he so skeptical but the Lord is drawing him! We studied the bible last week and he said that he felt something so warm and peaceful on his heart. When he asked us what the feeling was we said God, and he replied, “is it he? ..if this is Jesus then he is AWESOME”.
Y has hung out with us a few times, we have shared the gospel and she seems to be interested in learning more. We will meet this week again!
I met with E last week for lunch and shopping, I didn’t expect to have two bible studies with her that day, but when I busted out the word of God she didn’t let me close it!
M and Y (the first girls I saw come to Christ) are both going to America to study. M has continued to meet and study with us and has even shared with her family about Jesus! Yuka met with us once for studying- M taught the bible study to her. But we must pray for Y, she told M she is not interested in studying the bible anymore. Pray that when they leave for America God will put Christians on their path to disciple them and befriend them for their first steps as believers.
I still continue to go through ups and downs, but these valleys are making me stronger in him when I climb out. The Lord has been closer to me now than ever before. He is teaching me more than I want to learn- it is just so much. But mostly he has shown me how to have a child like faith, knowing that he does have good plans for my life and has each of my days perfectly lined up according to his good and perfect will- as he knows your plans!
Thank you for praying for Tokyo and for all of my Japanese friends here.
Thank you for joining me on this adventure to bring the name of Jesus to every heart in Japan!
Love in Jesus, Audrey K. Johnson
.

2 comments:
I'm praying for those guys and you KNOW for you EVERYDAY. I love what you are doing. You are perfect! I miss you!
You are indeed so wonderful Audrey. I love hearing these stories. I love that you have already drawn people to the Lord in the little time you have been in Japan. I know God is going to use you more than any of us can even imagine. I love you my audge podge and really hope to talk soon!!!
Post a Comment