
What is grace? We get the whole sermon.. and we write it down, bullets, verses and all.. but what is it? and why should we care about it?
There is something in all of our lives that we hate, but all have.. sin.
And while if we are born again Christians we are covered and we are seen as pure before God because of Christ. We still have sin in our daily lives because we are a flesh with this spirit, because we are sinners.
But grace, ahh Yes.. grace.. It goes beyond that.. It covers our sin.
Grace is getting love from God, getting forgiveness from God, even though we don't deserve it!
We go to him about a sin, we confess, and sometimes we ourselves don't forget about it, but he does..
Oh Lord, Forgive me for what I did yesterday again..
He says, what are you talking about, I have no idea?
He forgives our sin and it is out of his mind as far as the east is from the west. It lies in the bottom of the ocean floor.. and no more.. no more.. all because of grace.. thank you Jesus!

2 comments:
Have you heard the song "What Sin?" by Morgan Cryer? If you haven't you need to make a point of hearing it at some point. It sounds like things are going awesome for you and Im so glad to hear it. You are in my prayers always.
In Christ,
Brian
This is what we were talking about little Audge last we got to skype! I love that God doesnt even recall our old sins, and that his grace covers us completely. You are so wonderful and Ruco and I both are praying for your ministry in Japan. I love you dearly, and Im crazy about your heart for the Lord.
Post a Comment