Saturday, October 6, 2007

Letter Three




Dokkyo, Tsuda, Asia, and Keio.


Pray for these universities!


Also pray for my friends K and E.

K is an amazing Christian friend I have here that met my friend E last week for the first time. I have been meeting with E and have shared with her several times about Jesus, but she is having a difficult time believing, but wants to! E, K, and I are meeting tomorrow and since K is Japanese it is a beautiful thing for E to hear the gospel from her! I think that E is very soon to be saved!


Let me just share a few stories of God's awesomeness!


When Amy and I went to Asia U. last week we prayed right before we were about to leave the campus that God would just have students come up to us. Ones who he is drawing, ones who he wants us to share the gospel with. We prayed that they would smile and we would smile back and for that to be the door that allows us to share the gospel. Not even one minute after we prayed, two girls smiled at Amy and walked right up to us. Then four more students within minutes came to talk to us! We were able to share with them about why we were there. We told them we were coming back next Thursday and they were excited.


On Friday Nikki and I went to Keio to meet T, he needed to leave after a few hours but before he left we bumped into two of his old friends from high school. T left, but we stayed to chat. Then three more students came up to talk who knew T's friend. After a few moments I began sharing with the first two friends we ran into and Nikki was sharing with the other students that came up later. They are coming to US! They are coming to HIM!


At Dokkyo on Tuesday we already met almost 8 students that want to study the word with us. And the other night I met two girls who are students at Tsuda on the subway. They are excited to meet me when I come to campus on Tuesday!


There is not enough room to tell about all that HE is doing..


Oh Lord Send your mighty river through this nation!


Pray Y'all... this is an incredible time in Tokyo right now, things that are happening are unheard of!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Andrew & Christina Berry said...

Girl, you rock!! I wish I could just give you a hug, I am so proud of what God is doing with you in Japan. We love you, the Berry's.

taralohse said...

Audrey I am so thankful for all that you are doing for the kingdom right now. We pray for you often and that the challenges you face become less and less and the people just accept the good news!!! I miss you lots, cant wait to hear from you soon

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey! It's so amazing all the things your doing for Jesus! You are so bold in sharing your faith! =]! We pray for you each day! Love ya,
Taylor =]