I am absolutely amazed at what God is doing at this university!Yesterday was only my second time here, but we have had prayer warriors on this campus for a long time.
Yesterday we met with A., she came to hang out with us, but actually ended up studying the bible with us for three hours! A. is very much open to the gospel. She thought the story of Jesus was "sagoy"-awesome in Japanese!
Right when we were in the middle of sharing the gospel, her friend Y came by and sat with us. I asked Y to read a little short book we had about Jesus, and then immediately she joined our conversation. Her English was really good so she proceeded to translate everything we were saying to A. in Japanese! I said, wow.. she's preaching and she's not even saved. They had several conversations in Japanese over 15 mins long each!
It was both of their first times hearing the gospel, and they said it was beautiful but very hard to accept.. BUT they want to keep studying. We meet again with them on Tuesday.
Then my friend H called me and met with us for some ice cream at McDonald's. H has heard the gospel before but when she began to cry last night I knew that she heard it differently this time. She said she cannot believe yet, but wants to study more!
On our way to the train station she said that she never felt this way before about Jesus, she said it was very powerful. I told her that she was crying because she could feel God's love, and that HIS love is greater than anyone could ever love us. I told her that he loves us girls differently, that's why we cry =).
Please pray for my Dokkyo friends!
My Latest Pictures of Japan:
http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2311505&l=08296&id=5219826

2 comments:
Audrey,way to go that is really cool! Keep on keeping on yo!
I know that expression on her face...love it. I'm so excited that y'all are still meeting up! I'm praying for you girl!!
Post a Comment