
ummmmm. yea so this was the fourth album and fourth photo for me. he he. just a kawaii so panda. This was in Tokyo at the Ueno zoo. It was the first time I hung out with Yuriko, my really good friend now. Also the day I found out how much a weigh as a gorilla.
Instructions:
Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer
and open up the 4th folder.
Open the 4th picture.
Post the picture and give an explanation.
Tag 4 people.
I tag Lindsey Roberts, Kelly Dowden, Paul Weiblen, and Kristi Van Der Merwee. This should be interesting!

4 comments:
Hahah, that is classic!
Ok Audrey, I posted it.... http://web.mac.com/dkdowden
- Kelly
Sorry, although this is really cute and I like looking at y'all's.. I don't want to put a random picture from forever ago on my blog!!!!
haha, i love this audge! too cute! i will have to post this asap. Ruco puts all our photos on an external hard drive so I will have to get that bad boy out. I really miss you my sweet audge!
Post a Comment