Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my friend linda san.








My top ten memories with Linda...
1. Going to the french cafe in Kokubunji and getting our amazing chocolate bread, not to mention sneaking in my banana juicer bar.
2. Our adventures to the THE Odaiba for our sightseeing of lady liberty and eating at our amazing Kua aina Hawaiian hamburger restaurant.
3. "We are baptist nuns- we can't know love and love can't know us!"-Coming over to your apartment and pouring out to you all of my many boy issues. ha ha (They need help Audrey).
4. Linda- don't forget you can't say toilet when you go back to America.. Say you are going to the restroom or bathroom!
5. mmmmmm.. Outback.. that honey bread.. enough said!
6. Linda what's that person's name?? You get the last name and I'll get the first name!!
7. You cooking with chopsticks on Thanksgiving (all the time really), not having an ingredient to bake with, or that doesn't taste quite right?.... "we're in Japan"
8. Our many movie nights.. oh how we love our chick flicks and the random movies they show on "we love movie"
9. Shi masu. I'm going shopping shimasu. Let's hang out shimasu. I win shimasu.
10. The Bachelor and Bachelorette...



Linda San,
I know you don't have any more room in those suitcases or trunks.... so this is my gift to you that you don't have to pack.
You have been a wonderful friend to me here in Japan. And I know that you will be back, so actually I am only half brokenhearted that you are leaving.
You have touched so many lives here and because of your obedience we will see so many of our Japanese friends in heaven with us.
Thank you for everything. I will cherish our memories here in Tokyo and I look forward to many more to come.
I pray that God will guide you to exactly where he desires for you to be. And wherever that is, the people you surround will certainly be blessed for having you in their lives. I know I certainly was blessed for having such a Godly and amazing friend that I grew in the Lord with.
I Love you and will patiently wait for your return to home here in Japan.
Love your friend and sister in Christ,
Audrey

No comments: