



This summer has been just about as insane as it gets. As I write this blog all of the interns are on the first floor of our apt building packing suitcases and cleaning things up. I can hardly believe they are already going home.
About 100 Salvations, 7 baptisms, and hundreds of Japanese heard the gospel!
I have faced more spiritual warfare this summer than ever before, but it has been worth it.
I am so glad to know that people from all over the world are catching a glimpse of what is happening here in Japan with this Jesus movement.
Driven by love we are keeping up with this battle here for the Japanese hearts that Christ claims. If we have not love.. we have nothing.
I want to thank you for continuing to pray for the Japanese. The Lord is certainly hearing your heart and I have no doubts that this nation is becoming a Christian nation. Missiologists say that if a country reaches at least 3% Christian than it can carry on the gospel on it's own without the help of Christians from outside of their people group. And that is surely happening here for the Japanese Christians.
This weekend we baptized three Japanese friends! It was amazing!
Recent Photos..
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2476925&l=b425a&id=5219826
Video of the summer interns...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUEUzmqODI
Baptism Video...
These are our two friends Ri chan and Ha chan. I met Ha chan in December during five minute English when she decided after the five minutes of talking that she too wanted to be a Christian- we have been growing together as sisters ever since. She said her baptism was one of the happiest days of her life.
A few volunteers met Ri chan at five minute English in June. They introduced her to me and she was asking us where she could find a church here in Tokyo. I asked her if she was a Christian yet and she said not yet. We met that next Sunday for bible study at a burger joint here and after 10 minutes of studying in John she made a decision to follow Jesus. My friend Rimi, who is a Christian, was with us when Ri chan became a Christian.
On the day of their baptism we had many M's with us, most of the interns, and some Japanese friends (both Christians and not yet Christians) to all celebrate together!!

2 comments:
Coolest video EVER! I almost started crying when the one girl raised her hands and started jumping for joy...how sweet =)
wow audge, this is amazing. i am really missing you a LOT and praying that God continues to bless you my love.
Post a Comment