
I have been really excited about this event since I first heard about it last summer. I think it will a wonderful opportunity for Japanese Christians to truly be united together.My prayer is that the Japanese would be empowered. Often, Japanese Christians feel somewhat alone in their walk with the Lord. Maybe they are a member of a local body of believers.. but perhaps everyday they go to their job that they are the only believer. Or maybe they are living at home with their family who religiously practice Buddhism everyday. Many of my Japanese Christian friends have told me - "Audrey, it is sooo difficult to be a Christian in Japan".
My friend Ri-chan and I already have our tickets and we are so excited to see what the Lord will do through passion.
Please be in prayer with us for the Lord to be lifted high among the university aged students here in Tokyo.
http://www.268generation.com/worldtour/high.html
Blessings!
Audrey J.

No comments:
Post a Comment