Thursday, July 24, 2008

a great awakening.




Just a quick update. Right now we have 200 high school volunteers that are serving with us for the next week.
Yesterday we had 4 Japanese become Christians and then today we saw 17 more turn their lives to Christ.
And so for just this summer alone that is about 60 salvations- and plenty more to come!!
No wonder the Lord says pray for the Lord of the harvest to send more workers!!
What we will mainly need prayer for is that these new Christians will grow and become mature in the Lord.
Please pray for protection for these precious new believers against the attacks of the enemy.
Yes, we are in Tokyo Japan- Not in Africa or China. We are in the country that is known as the missionary grave yard.
I am living in Tokyo Japan during a great awakening.
Thank you for praying with us for these beautiful Japanese!

3 comments:

Paul Weiblen said...

This is great to hear!! I'm glad you are getting to see God at work so clearly, and be part of the harvest!!

Tammy Lynn said...

Praise God.... What a privilege to be a part of this wonderful movement of the Lord!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

How awesome my Audge! I am so excited to hear this!!! I continue to lift you and your team in Tokyo up in prayer! I know in all things He is able. I miss you more than I could ever express. I love you Audge and am hoping for a reunion with you. I ask Ruco all the time, "Can we please see Audrey in Tokyo?" He says yes...so perhaps if our lives werent so crazy, we would be there!!! I love you Audge!!!!!!!!