Monday, March 31, 2008

sakura. sakura.




Hanami- means cherry blossom viewing. Sakura season is here! oh and how lovely are these trees.
The Japanese gather together to spend time under the cherry blossoms with family and friends. There is laughter and joy and that brings a smile to my face to to see. They are happy, and sometimes drunk, but happy nonetheless. I know that God gave the Sakura to the Japanese for that very reason, just to make them smile.
One day I believe that the Sakura season will be a time of worship for the Lord. Japanese all over this nation will gather to praise God together.


Pour out your water
That I might take a sip
Your love consumes me
Every drip
It is like Honey
On my lips
Pour out your water
That I might take a sip

Your words
are a lamp unto my feet
when I walk down these
Dark and Lonely streets
You are all I need

Pour out your mercy
and clear this busy mind
your love is like eating
a slice of apple pie
It is like sugar on my tongue
So pour out your mercy
clear my busy mind

Your words
are a lamp unto my feet
when I walk down these
Dark and Lonely streets
You are all I need

Shawn McDonald

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2409716&l=3592a&id=5219826

No comments: