
I grew up in a military family so the word home is very important to me. I think I have homes all over the place. Cities I grew up in as a child, Pensacola, Tallahassee, and now Tokyo is becoming a home for me as well.
When I was training in VA before coming here, I heard that if the place you go to doesn't feel like home you might as well go home. Wow, I thought that I better make this place home. But it's not so easy, and it is something that happens without noticing. The first time I knew that Japan become home for me was when I was in Korea. I missed home. I missed Japan.
I'm trying to hear God on what he wants me to do for the future. I feel like I have a million options. The only thing I know for sure at this point is that I was made to serve the Japanese people. Seminary? Stay in Japan longer? Work with international students at a university? What am I supposed to do? I don't know.
I guess I'm not the only one that feels like this though. I know that God has an awesome plan for me and that truly I have nothing to worry about but.... hmmmm. I still do.
This whole "trust me" lesson that He has been trying to teach me isn't as easy as I thought it would be.
So it begins.
Universities are back in session! I am really excited about that!
I'm about to leave for Shinjuku station to go meet with our first volunteer team of this crazy season we have coming up. Nearly 400 volunteers are coming to Tokyo in these next few months. Including PJ as many of you already know. It will be so wonderful to have her here.
Please be praying for us this summer, Let's trust together that God is really going to move!
Praise: During five minute english today three college girls prayed to receive Christ! Pray that they will keep in touch with us so they can be discipled! This is so cool!!!

3 comments:
Praying for you and the people that will soon be there, but most of all for the Japanese people to be ready to recieve the best news of their lives! Take care -
-Faye
Whooo Hoo! 3 new jesus-lovers! I love to hear how you are making a difference my little audge, it doesn't make me miss you any less, but it makes me okay with you being gone (just a little bit)=)
I love hearing these stories too Audge! I love how God is using you there in Japan!! I definitely know how you feel about thinking and thinking of the future! I will pray that God will make it clear what you are supposed to do my heart, but know that I am thinking and praying for you Audge all the way in Gambia, West Africa! You are on my heart, and I am dying to know more about what you are doing now. Please write to me soon. I wrote you a letter around December and it was returned to my mom, so maybe you could send me it again!? I really want to write to you. We can be looong distance pen pals!! I love you Audrey SO much!!!!!!
Post a Comment