


I have so many fun things planned for this week, so I'm so excited! On Monday I went to the maroon 5 concert, and they are such great performers. Yuri and I danced until there was nothing left in us!
Tonight I am seeing Enchanted with all the J girls, Yuri and Haruka! I know.. I know, it came out so long ago, but it just came out here! ;) I am told that I will absolutely love it. I'm betting yes on that.. it's a Disney movie about a princess who finds her prince..what could be better?!
On Friday I'm seeing the Lion King on Broadway with Lindsey, Trent and her two sisters! I have been wanting to do this for forever now, so yea!! I'm stoked....
Ok drum roll please..
On Saturday I fly out to South Korea with Yu san! It is going to be sooo much fun, and it will be a wonderful chance to spend some quality time with her. I hope to be able to share even more with her and for her to not only be a good friend of mine but also my sister!
I am so blessed!
The Lord has been teaching me so much about trust in the last few months. And then, only when I was ready did he show me this verse...
Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
All I know about my life is that I am to serve the people of Japan. But most importantly that I am to Love God with all my being. And to please Him above all.
joy. peace. hope. only when we trust can we have this. and I'm finally beginning to know what it feels like to trust!
Pictures: Yuri and I at the Maroon 5 concert, Yokohama, and a random car parked in Shibuya.

1 comment:
hehehe Doraemon, Pikachu, and Hello Kitty--Japanese cultural icons worldwide!
Post a Comment