Praise the Lord for three Japanese college kids coming to Christ in the last few days!Today our team met for prayer. It was a time of worship, encouragement and asking the Father for Salvation for this nation. During the last part of our prayer meeting we got into our smaller teams and brainstormed some ways that we want to see Japan changed. With no holding back we said everything that long to happen here.
Families praising the one true God- the streets to be filled with the joy of the Lord- for the men and women of the sex industry to turn to Christ and seek the Japanese for the Lord instead of for their business- for the young ladies of Japan to know they are worthy and that their bodies are precious- for the temples to be turned into worship unto the Lord instead of stone- for house churches to be everywhere you turn... Starbucks, campuses, homes- for the trains to be filled with people who are happy to be alive- for Japan to have so many Christians that missionaries would be out of job here- for Japan to be a mission sending nation.
I believe this will happen.
Yesterday was a gorgeous day! I was walking around Harajuku with my Japanese Christian friend Ri san and couldn't help but imagine what Japan is going to look like when the Lord is the Lord of this nation. Wow, I thought Japan was beautiful already, but what I imagined yesterday was the most beautiful Japan has ever been to me.
We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation! 2 Corinthians 5:20 and 6:2
Please pray for Yu san as she is very close to salvation!
My most recent photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2376398&l=87eb4&id=5219826

No comments:
Post a Comment