Y san has been studying with us for a few months, at the beginning it seemed to me as though she was not interested in the Bible at all. I met with her for the first time in about a month yesterday, and she is not the same Y san that I remember! She was writting down all the verses we were reading and asked many questions about becoming a Christian.She said "I feel like I know God more now after this bible study"
The Lord touched her heart so much that she even teared up a few times. He is moving in her, so please pray!
Today Lindsey and I met with H chan for worship. We went to a lovely area near Yokohama. Another Japanese Christian friend, E chan was also supposed to meet us, but couldn't this sunday. We studied about Luke 7:36-50. We talked of God's grace and how amazing it is that even the worst of us sinners are covered. The more sin the more grace.. and more grace the more Love.
H. chan is sharing Jesus with her friends and family and is so excited about learning more of what this Christian journey is all about. So let's pray for her!
Some lyrics from my new favorite CD. A talented Christian artist from California.
Tyrone Wells- Snapshot
Talkin' all night while the radio
Playing songs we love, we're dancing slow
It's good to be with you
Then two years later you were running late
But I knew you were worth the wait
So I held out to see you
*On an interesting note, I've been doing pilates for the past few weeks and I discovered something earth shattering last night! For the first time in my life I can touch my toes! I actually began singing "Victory in Jesus"--I was always the kid that couldn't.... Now if I can only learn how to do a cartwheel ;)

3 comments:
Hey Audrey! I love reading your letters. What an incredible woman of God you have become!! I love you and continue to pray that you will feel all of the love that so many people whose lives you have touched feel for you. I know you are excited that PJ is coming to Japan...at least that is what it sounds like from your prayer request. I will pray for that. Keep your chin up and your hand in God's hand. Much love to you, Sandra Lamb, IBC
I don't believe it, the whole "touching your toes" thing...I'd like to see pictures please.
hahaha, you are SO funny my sweet Audge. I am so so excited you can touch your little toes...and you started singing!! hahaha!!!!
Post a Comment