Hi, My name is Shayna. I've read through your blog and I think its delightful. I'm always excited and stirred when I come across other people with a passion and a heavy burden for Japan. From your writing, and after watching your testimony...its clear that our passions are the same. Oh praise God that He has you working there with the Japanese who need Him so badly! Thank you and please keep up your chin and don't get weary. God is faithful to the call He has put on your life. He's your supply and He's using you, even when you feel tired, or don't see it, He is!
I just really felt encouraged by your blog. ^_^
I would love to contact you sometime, although I know you're busy. If you would like here's my email shayna_starr@yahoo.com
I wanna ask you about your heart and also tell you about mine and see what you think. <3
2 comments:
Hi,
My name is Shayna. I've read through your blog and I think its delightful. I'm always excited and stirred when I come across other people with a passion and a heavy burden for Japan. From your writing, and after watching your testimony...its clear that our passions are the same. Oh praise God that He has you working there with the Japanese who need Him so badly! Thank you and please keep up your chin and don't get weary. God is faithful to the call He has put on your life. He's your supply and He's using you, even when you feel tired, or don't see it, He is!
I just really felt encouraged by your blog. ^_^
I would love to contact you sometime, although I know you're busy. If you would like here's my email shayna_starr@yahoo.com
I wanna ask you about your heart and also tell you about mine and see what you think. <3
Your Sis,
Shayna
I want to play in the snow with yall. This is definitely not fair. Hope that you are all doing great. Tell the others I said hi.
Post a Comment