








I can hardly believe that you will be leaving Japan this Saturday after three years of serving here.
I'll never forget when I first met you- You came back from Thailand and were so excited about your pictures. "WOW", I thought to myself "this girl is so cool"! I remember stalking your blog before even coming to Japan- "Oh man, I wanna be just like her and get all those cool photos too!" It turns out I don't have as much of a talent for photography like you do. ;)
You were there for me when after only a week of being here I was balling my eyes out thinking I was a crazy person for coming over to this country.. ha ha sometimes I still think I'm crazy!
mmmm oshos, (not to be confused with oso).. enough said.
You were the one who introduced me to juicer bar! --L size ba na na onegaishimasu!!
Or how about when Meg and Yuk became Christians! I said whoa.. "Amy that was a huge deal huh? Have you ever seen that before"? I'm glad I was there for your first Japanese salvation.
Amy, when you go back home, you can leave the movie theater before the credits start, ok!
Ha ha--- even my first onsen experience was with you. "Amy, are you SURE we're supposed to be naked in this part too or just in the hot tub areas!?
You taught me so much of what I know about Japan. Language, culture, the what not to do's and the what to do's. I could never forget you.
Why do you like the starbucks all the way the heck out there?--But that's where we got the midget shot of me by the Japanese lantern... Ha ha!!!
rooftop worship... mmmmmm good stuff, great God times ;) Look at those stars!!
i LOVE your taste in music. always have.
Amy, I don't know what God has in store for you, but I'm excited to find about what all HE will do through you. Maybe you and I will be in Africa one day climbing through the jungles telling people about Jesus- (as long as I have my coke and mascara). Or maybe we'll be back here in Japan as Baptist nuns. Nah- God has someone so hott for you!! He's going to LOVE hiking, adventure, Jesus, and Amy san!! Let me-chan and I know how all the cute seminary boys are- wink wink.
All the work you did here is a mark in history. Everything happened just as the Lord had it happen. You are a beautiful servant of the Lord- Thank you! I can't wait to party in heaven with you and our beautiful Japanese friends, Yay!!
Thank you for always being here for me.
I Love you ams, and always will.
Audge

No comments:
Post a Comment