May this be encouraging to all who read this...
Firstly, thank you for praying for Japan, let me assure you that each of your prayers are being heard!
Last week we saw three young Japanese come to know Jesus as their savior!!!!!
During a ministry called 5 minute English on Tuesday.. we met T. and Y. , in the same day they became Christians! They are roommates so let's pray they will be an encouragement to each other! Y. is getting baptized on Wednesday, he is wasting no time =)!!
And K. became a Christian on Thursday, she is just so precious. I met her about 20 minutes before she prayed with Lindsey and I to ask Jesus to be her savior!! A few guys on our team met her the day before while they were passing out some Cd's with Christmas music and the gospel! We asked her what was holding her back from becoming a Christian and she said, "No one has ever asked me, no one has ever pushed me."
Pray for Tsuda University! Lindsey and I had definitely been experiencing spiritual warfare on campus and have been discouraged. But then last Wednesday we met a girl M. through a friend of ours Y. They were coming out of class and just happened to see us, they both walked up to us and Y. said "This is my good friend M., she is very interested in learning about Jesus and the bible."
Y. had to go, but Lindsey, M. and I had a bible study for the next hour and a half!
You want to talk about sovereignty? Ok, so get this.. We met about 5 girls, each on separate occasions, and shared the gospel with each of them, only later to find out they are all best friends. I'm thinking.. hmmmmm could Jesus want these group of girls to get saved.. Uhhh Yeah... with out a doubt!
I am in Awe, I am just (sigh) there are no words.
When someone tells me that I can't do something it makes me say, oh yea.... watch me!
I am getting to see that GOD is the same way....
I am getting to see that GOD is the same way....
People say, "Japan, become Christians?-- ha ha... what a joke!"
So I think God is saying now to this unbelieving world... oh yeah.. Watch Me!

6 comments:
Hey Audrey! Thanks for the stories I needed to hear that!! I'm really excited for you that you are seeing Gods hand move in a powerful way. Keep going! I look forward to hearing what God does next in Japan with all you guys!!!
Wow Audge, I love this!! We will pray that God will continue to grow in the hearts of the people of Japan!! I am so excited you are there to be a part! I love you VERY much!!! Sorry I erased my previous message..:)
hey doll!
praise jesus for his faithfulness! i am sooo happy that God is using you to touch others! please know that i am praying for you! love ya,jena
Audrey, Im so glad to hear how things are going there. It's always encouraging to hear about how the Lord is working, even on the other side of the world. You are in my prayers always. Please keep me updated on whats going on in your life. I pray that you have a great first Christmas there and that you get to spend it with all of your new friends there. God bless you always as you serve him.
In Christ,
Brian Charland
What a wonderful thing! You are in our prayers and especially as you approach Christmas that you will have opportunities to explain who Jesus not only was but IS! God bless you!
-Faye
Post a Comment