Here is a video of my sisters Jen, and Pj and I as dancing elves!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
I love you Jen and PJ and I wish I could be with y'all for Christmas!
Kisses and hugs.
Your big sister,
Audge
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1273334142
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are some pretty awesome elves! Freakin right!
I just love you and think about you daily. I know I am so bad a keeping in touch as much as I should or as much as I want to, but know that I keep in touch in my little heart. I love you SO much and pray for you every chance I get!!!
p.s. I need your address so we can send you a christmas card! Plus I would love to be able to send you lots of other goodies throughout the year!
Post a Comment