Our Christmas Party group shot.Firstly, this is a video from summer of three commercials that we put on the IMB Tokyo DVD. Funny stuff! Especially our shot of a real live sumo guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVW7AnyWFU
This Christmas season so far, has been insane! Really super busy, yet wow--awesome at the same time!
We have a friend that became a Christian last night! T San. He is good friends with Kuni, who we work very close with, and I am just so excited for the both of them!
These kind of things aren't surprising me just amazing me, because I've seen God loving on these people and working in their hearts.
I have several friends right now who I know are so close to giving their hearts to Jesus. So please continue to pray for them. The Lord knows who they are so you can just ask the Lord to continue to move in their hearts. (Students at Dokkyo, Asia, Tsuda, Keio, and Rikio as well as friends who are not students)
We had three teams come in (two from America and one from Australia) so far this December for spreading the true Christmas story! The Japanese love the Santa and elf costumes that were brought here and also have really been responsive to God's love story during this special time!
We had a Christmas party on the 18th with all of our friends from universities and such. It was great fun. Santa visited and shared about the real Christmas story, it was truly wonderful!
I LOVE my Japanese friends!
Here are my latest pictures!
http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2357840&l=d9b43&id=5219826
http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2347021&l=564bd&id=5219826

3 comments:
Audrey -
You make us smile in so many ways!! But most of all as we praise for the new believers there! May you have a very wonderful and blessed CHRISTmas!
Love From
The Creech Family
http://www.gohomeandtell.blogspot.com
Audge, you are too cute! I am so excited that Santa came to share with everyone about Jesus!! Thats so awesome~I will continue to pray that hearts are receptive and that you continue to grow amazing friendships! I love you so much and you make me smile too! I hope we get to talk again soon, I just miss you...
I was just talking about you..speciifically about how blunt you are, haha. And how you told me to stop being dis-content and to look around and be thankful. I miss all the good talks we had. Thanks. I am content, but I would be more content if you were here. I love you
Post a Comment