I have seen his children here in Japan leave their life of no purpose and dive into the wonder that God offers. He offers abundance. He offers eternity.It turns out the lost sheep really do want these things he wants so much to give us.
And romantic.. (sigh) does anyone know how romantic he is? He chases after our hearts, like no man could ever do.
And I have seen him chase their hearts and how it makes the japanese feel something in their soul they have never known before.
Welcome A, I am glad you are in the gate with me! He has loved you all of your life, and now you have your whole life to love him in return.
Sento
A sento is a Japanese public bath house. It is the most amazing experience ever.. I cannot put into words. But I mainly wanted to write this for myself so that I would never forget my first time in a Sento. It is Liberating.. you just learn that God made us to think that we are beautiful, no matter what, it is his delight for us to know that we are.It is relaxing..laying under the stars in a giant spa, not knowing anyone around you, my roomate went with me though.It is peaceful, not a lot of people talk.. but the conversation that you do have tends to be very open.. hence the vulnerable state that you already in.A culture experience that I will always cherish. I am learning everyday why I loved Japan even before I got here.. it is the very essense of BEAUTY.

3 comments:
Praying for you, girl.
This makes me cry...
In a good way of course!
Post a Comment