we went to Asakusa temple with some interns and two teams this morning. This is the oldest and most famous temple in Tokyo. A lot of spiritual warfare for sure! But it was encouraging to see so much prayer covering this area! I'll try to post some pictures that others put up on facebook later!
Thanks for praying for us here in Tokyo. We are all having a lot of fun.. but it's not all easy for sure. There are a lot of ups and a lot of downs.. but through it all we have the common heart and mind of desiring that Tokyo would bring praise to the Lord.
We have already had a few new friends here become Christians this summer, so please keep praying for us!
much love,
Audrey K.
~~~~**~~~~**
sonya and I had planned to go to costco today, but we had gone and got lost....
I was at stations today i can't even remember the name of.. congo mahderin? Thanks for your help Kelly and Drew! ha ha
it felt like I was in a foreign country all over again! Anyway, we were super hungry and grouchy after about an hour of being lost so we gave up on our hopes of getting an american hotdog and free refills on coca cola at costco and decided to stop in kaihin makuhari at the outback steak house.
highlights of our day-
* we got a free appetizer- tommy like chicken wing!!
* we started acting like Christians again because food is connected to the Holy Spirit.
* I attained an awesome quote from Sonya..
Sonya do you think that waiter is cute?
No!
For real?
No way.. he looks like an old man.
He's like 26..you crazy!!
OK..we're watching the diary of a mad black woman now.. tootles!

1 comment:
My sweet Audge. You are the most funny girl in the whole world. I totally feel ya about not acting like a Christian when you don't have any food in your belly. ha. I can get mighty grouchy. However, we DEFINITELY don't have outback steakhouse to save the day..LUCKY! It sounds like you are really enjoying your last couple weeks in Tokyo with friends/interns. Still can't believe you are leaving soon.
I really miss you Audrey. A LOT. Once you get back to the states, we are having a looong chat! Im calling you up girl. Because I love you. Pretty much.
Post a Comment