
I haven't driven a car in over two years, watch out america! muuahahahaha!

The cute little hippo from fantasia! ;)

The theme was spring carnival!

"Yurikoooo, you GOTTA put your hands up.. c'mon"!!!

Yuriko and I before getting on tower of Terror... ooooohh scary! It was her first time. The ride is scarier in Japanese .. trust me!

Yuriko and I with our matching minnie mouse ears! かわいいいいいい!

A worker made this with his broom and some water, it took him like 5 seconds! hidden mickey for sure! (Jo you are probably the ONLY person who even knows what a hidden mickey is.. ha ha)

These were sooo pretty.. little mickeys in flowers.. ほしいです!

Minnie is seriously the biggest flirt I ever met in my life! ;) he he

In front of Hawaii in Disney.. could life get any better?

On the mickey themed trains! ;)

Domyouji!! My celebrity crush of Japan!! Seriously he is soooooo cuuuuuute!! ;)

Our new friend Ken.. we went to Starbucks and then to the arcades..PS: sonya..I won!! ;)

On our adventure through the tsunami to get icecream .. good times ;)

face painting in koganei koen... I want this little baby!! PJ.. i will bring one home for you I promise ;) いくらですか? ha ha ;)

I woke up this morning thinking how drastically different my life could be if I just could do three things..
So this is my recent prayer:
See God as he sees himself.
See others as the Lord sees them.
And even see me as God sees me.
Salvation are still happening.. sharing our faith is still happening.. Keep praying y'all!!
My prayer is for my last few weeks here that my life would be a fragrant offering to the Lord. That I may be exhausted, stretched and used until there is nothing left in me.
Thank you for praying for Tokyo, my sweet friends and family. I Love you.

3 comments:
Man, if I could do that with a broom, cleaning my house would be so much fun! I love hidden mickeys! I also think those mickey flower thingys are gorgeous! Ahhh, don't you just love Disney? It's the most wonderful place in the world! Love ya!
Praying for you, the Japanese people you know and will meet before you leave, and for those you are leaving behind to continue to share God's Hope and Grace.
My audge-I have just been able to read up on blogs, and I loved your last post. I know what you mean about being changed, and knowing you will never be the same. I totally feel ya...Oh how I would love to talk about the last two years over a long lunch at Chik Fil A, but that feels worlds away from me now...one day I will be with you again Audge! I know it!!
I love you so very much and hope we get to catch up soon.
Post a Comment