I love this nation! I was created to love my savior and yes...the people of Japan too.I read an article tonight from a Japanese Christian magazine titled "To Love, Respect and Teach: the simple/difficult task of working with Japanese young people today". It was great insight provided by a Nozomu-a young Japanese Christian man and a missionary that has been here with his wife for 13 years working with university students. It helped me open my eyes to some of the brick walls I feel I have run into since being here...
I have been rejected by more people here, than in my entire life. I share Christ and instantly people are turned away and don't want anything to do with me. What is more heart breaking-they want nothing to do with my precious Jesus. If only they knew how much I loved them; if only they knew how much He loves them!
I normally pray that the Lord will send me people that are open to the gospel, but the Lord has taught me that sometimes I will be the one that is the first to share with the Japanese people. And that is the difficult job- being the first, being rejected! But brothers and sisters, we are told that God's word never goes void! Japan is known as the spiritual graveyard and it typically takes a Japanese person several times of hearing the gospel before accepting Jesus!
So I am rejected...yet humbled.
Hurt.... yet full of hope.
My friends who I would most ask for prayer for is H and T! They have each been worked on by the Holy Spirit but there is battle going on! And while Jesus is fighting for their hearts, Satan is putting up a fight too. Pray that they would no longer be blinded! Join this battle with me and pray for them!
Thank you for Praying for my heart country! I will continue to keep you posted..
Love, Audrey
Here are my latest pictures =)
http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2328145&l=7e51e&id=5219826

1 comment:
Audrey, I am praying for you and I love you very much! Matthew 5:11-12 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven." I can only imagine your treasures in heaven audge!!!
Post a Comment