
This is the Thanksgiving party video that Amy and I made!
I have said several times since I've been here.."This is my favorite memory in Japan so far!" But then God shows off again and gives me even more!
I had an amazing time last night with our friends at our party, it was absolutely perfect!
There are times in my life when I feel like I need something more, but then I have times when I feel I couldn't possibly need anything more! And it is these moments that my heart is content.
Last night when I was hanging out with my Japanese friends, I stopped and looked around, "I am so happy right now, serving the people of Japan... I don't need anything else!"
This is not always the case for my heart here however. I have days when I'm frustrated, confused, and even lonely.
But then God finds me and reminds me-that it is all about Him and not about me.
And all that I do is through him.
Few of these friends that came are Christians.
Some are in bible studies with us.
And many have heard the gospel but are blinded by the enemy.
Pray for these precious friends of ours, Pray that they would come to know Jesus!
For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
Psalm 96:4-5

2 comments:
Hey Audrey glad you had a great thanksgiving, and things are going well. It is so cool that you can get all those people together. Hope to talk to you soon.
Wow Audge, I am so glad that God gives you moments like these to sustain you. I am so glad your heart finds contentment most when you are serving people! You are amazing, and I miss you. I wish I could have been there with you at your very fun party!!!
Post a Comment