me, standing on the beach.
star filled tent.
waves crashing loud.
mist in the air. storm is coming.
the thunder can be heard.
strong, mighty, yet gentle sounds.
arms out and palms facing the sky.
smiling. on the brink of laughter.
breathing it all in at once.
oh it is trust, i am breathing in trust.
and it whispers my name.
it says I found you.
it says don’t lose me.
i run into the ocean.
swimming for miles and miles.
why?
don’t lose me.
i see ships on the side.
for my rest, but I cannot.
i see an island.
shade from the palm trees.
sand to lay on.
please, can i?
no, don’t lose me.
the moon shines on the ocean.
i swim further.
the light becomes more dim.
i am seeing less I cried.
yes, don’t lose me.
when will I get there?
why is this so hard?
why didn’t I rest?
who am i?
trust?
yes, don’t lose me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love it. excellent imagery, audge. :)
Post a Comment