


Yesterday was absolutely such a God day at the University Sarah, Kathryn and I are visiting! We had an awesome singing group from California Baptist University come with us and the Japanese students were so excited to meet them. We also had a professor from another University come and serve with us; he has such a heart for University students!! This day was FULL of sharing and telling of the good news. Every time I looked up I saw at least 15 Japanese students in conversation with someone from our team.
Sarah, Kathryn and I have begun a study at 3:00 every Wednesday and Friday. Yesterday we had 5 students come! The study was on John 9:1-12 and 35-39. They were all so interested in studying that at times they carried on the whole study all by themselves. When asked which character in the story do they think they are, they all said the pharisee. But I don't think it will be long before they are the man who was once blind but can now see!
These girls are so precious and we so desire for each of them to be our sister. We can't wait to get to know them better and teach them more about their purpose.
We are also asking the Lord to put in our path young men who the Lord will use to reach the campus. We are so grateful to serve alongside our friend who is a student here- He is on fire for the Lord. Japan truly needs more leadership from the men and I KNOW that if we got a group of young men studying the bible together that this campus would quickly come to know Christ!
Thank you for Praying with us for this campus! =)

3 comments:
How exciting, the response during the study. God seems to really be moving. Thanks for the update. The Pham family in Costa Rica
hey, audrey!! that's really cool about the bible study!! i miss you and love you!! praying for you always!!
p.s. that was melissa ; )
Post a Comment